Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey Day 1 Activity 1

Activity 1: Let’s imagine that you were alive 2792 years ago and invited to compete in the first ever ancient Olympic Games. Which of these events: running, wrestling, boxing, pankration, horse racing and pentathlon would you compete in? Click on the name of the sport and it will take you to a site that tells you about the sport. On your blog tell us which sport you would choose and why you chose

I chose running.
The reason why I chose running because I like to run and running back 2792 years ago was hard if i was alive then I could probably do 3 or 4 laps around the stadium.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jerome,

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey! I am so happy that you have decided to join us this holiday and blog with our team.

    I am also very happy to see that you have chosen running as your sport of choice. I would have also chosen running as I quite like getting outside and spending time in the fresh air. Sometimes my son, Aronui, even comes with me on a run but he's quite fast so I end up spending the whole time chasing after him!

    Are you a fast runner?

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete