Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Astria Game Blog

Question: “Students don’t learn much playing this game called Astria – Countdown to Impact: Their time could be better spent doing other things”.Do you agree, disagree or partly agree/disagree

Answer: I disagree that the game Astria is a waste of time because you can learn about interesting things that can help you improve. This game helps me to consintrate/focus more on my writing and also it helps build up my vocabulary.

Question#2: On a scale of 1-5, how successfully did you problem solve with your partner today?,Please include any ways you would collaborate differently with them next time you play.
Answer#2: Scale - 4/5, I think that we have done some work today, me and Ewan how been looking at different rooms which shows us the information that they have found. Next time we could do it faster but also checking our work/progress at the same time.



No comments:

Post a Comment