Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Bonus Activity

Link to photo - Photo
I've drawn a classroom with a red carpet and a big white table for mourning meeting's. I've put a massive book shelf with every sort of book, Dictionary's,Space books, Anime Manga. The 3 small tables at the back are for art and to have free time (When you earn it). The Yellow thin in the back is a bean bag to sit on while you read. 

I designed it this way because it has some interesting stuff their like books,bean bags and more.

2 comments:

  1. HI jerome,
    What a creative classroom you got there I wish is was real.Great job


    By Akesa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Jerome, awesome job designing your classroom. You should consider working as an architect when you're older. You are a great drawer too!

    It's great that you've got a space for morning meetings in the centre of the classroom. I also like how you have a space for various kinds of books. I love having bean bags in the classroom, it makes the environment so relaxing and it's great to grab a book and unwind.

    If I was designing my own classroom, I'd have all of these things plus a few more. I'd have a basketball hoop off the classroom outside, a giant fish tank, some computers and tablets, an interactive whiteboard, couches, swivel chairs, chairs on wheels, swiss balls etc.

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete