Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2018

Maths - Volume

Tuesday learning - I am learning to have a sense of measurement. How many bottles of 600 ml of water will fill these objects.

Object
Estimation
Actual measurement
Different
Ice Cream Container
3 btls, = 3000 ml or 3 Litres
3 ¼
It has the same as the Lunch Box.
¼
Crayon container
5 btls = 4200 ml or 4.2 Litres
5 ½
It is the same as the cooking bowl.
½
Lunch Box
2 btls = 1200 ml or 1.2 Litres
3 ¼  
It is the same as the Ice cream container.
1 ¼
Cooking bowl
6 and ½ btls = 3900 ml or 3.9 Litres
5 ½
It is the same as the crayon container.
1 Litre

-

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jerome, my name is Reagan and I am in Totara 3.

    I really like how you have presented this post with a clear graph. I also enjoyed how you added in you learning intention.
    Maybe next time you might want to make sure that the whole DLO fits on the page and maybe add a touch of colour.
    Anyhow I really enjoyed visiting you blog and I would love to see you posting more often!!
    Ka pai!
    Noho ora mai
    Reagan

    ReplyDelete