Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 1 Activity 1

The best time to come to New Zealand is like in the begging of summer like December. I would say that because most of the time when it was December most days it was very hot.

3 Places to go visit while in New Zealand

1. The Beach - Since it is Summer I recommend going to the Beach because it's a very relaxing,sunny and warm place, if you have kids they might enjoy themselves playing in the sand. For me one of the worse things at the Beach are that sometimes the sand is too hot most of the time.

2.The Park - At the park we have some things are different to other places, like at our parks I have seen some things like a flying fox and a basket swing. I am sure that these are not common in other country's or places but I think you're kids will be happy to experience these things for the first time.

3. Auckland Town Center - I think you should tour around this place because they have a lot of things that look very interesting, like the sky tower. The sky Tower is the tallest in Auckland(I think), In Town they have a lot of things that interest you.

No comments:

Post a Comment