Pages

Thursday 17 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 4 Activity 2

1,2 or 3 - I choose 2 because it looks like a tornado just finished and its spinning the top instead of the bottom, it looks like a mysterious looking cloud that looks like it appeared from somewhere that looks dark(Like a storm cloud).

This photo looks like a little mini tornado shape cloud, this looks weird because most tornado i've seen are like a grayish color. (If this is real they are good at taking photos).

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Jerome

    I can totally see a tornado in that cloud formation. The very bottom of the cloud even has a little point that looks just like the base of a tornado. I don't think it is a real one though. They usually have a lot more much in them.

    Do you ever spend time outside looking at the clouds? I was doing it over the weekend and I 100% saw a T-rex in the clouds.

    Have a great week Jerome!
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete