Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 3 Activity 3

List 10 animals you would save from being extinct

1.Cats - I would save cats because they are sometimes important like the tigers and lions are just big cats.

2.I would save dogs because they are very good/useful in different ways, like protection,Company and more.

3.I would save Sumatran Rhinos because they are endangered(from their long hair).

4.I would save the White Tigers because they look very beautiful and they are rare.

5.I would save Monkeys because people enjoy them and they are funny.

6.I would save Giant Panda's because they are endangered and they look funny.

7.I would save Amur Leopard's because they are endangered and already extinct in other country's, there are only a few of them left.

8.I would save Blue Whales because they are innocent and people hunt them down which is sad, They also look amazing.

9.I would save Gorillas because they are endangered, they have a lot of good abilities but people kill them or they die from something else.

10.I would save Orangutans because they are look kind of weird but cool at the same time, they are also Gods creature.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Jerome,

    I really enjoyed reading your list of animals. I like how you've taken into considered some that are endangered. After all, they're the ones that need the most help. If I had a choice, elephants would be number one on my list. They're my favourite animal. What's your's?

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete