Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 2 - Week 3


2 things that I like from the 1970's clothes.
1.I like the shirts that the guys are wearing they look alright.

2.I think that their hair styles are alright their not bad or good their algood.



2 Reason why I don't like the clothes from then.

1.Their pants that the guy are wearing don't look very good to wear.

2.The girls should wear something else because their clothes kind of look bad to wear so yeah.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jerome, thanks for sharing your thoughts on the fashion from the 1970s. I don't really like the pants either, they are super strange. I'm also not a big fan of tucking the shirt in.
    What don't you like about the girls clothes? I don't really like the yellow pants, how they are wide at the bottom.
    You're right, the hairstyles aren't too bad.

    Do you prefer this fashion or today's?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete