Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Activity 1 - Week 2


1.Fall Of Singapore - Happend on the 15th of February 1942 - The people involved was Singapore,China,Germany,Britain,London,Japan and More.
 
While the World War Japan,China,Britain and I think some more country's wanted to take over Singapore. They all had a conversation with the leaders of the Military of the country's to have a discussion about something with Singapore. I think London wanted to protect them so they helped them.

2.Battle of Anzio - Happend on the 16th of February 1944 - The People involved was Germany,Italy,.

At the end of 1943 Italy was attacked by their Allie Germany I think, The solders lined up on the South side to have a war, 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jerome,

    My name is Jordan and I'm the Kootuitui (Papakura, South Auckland) cluster manager. Alongside Billy, I have the absolute pleasure to be commenting on your blog :)

    Thanks very much for completing this task and for providing us with two key events that happened during WWII.
    I like how you've managed to find two events that happened in the same month, but in different years. It goes to show just how long WWII went for, and the many different events that took place within that time.

    It's a shame that Germany attacked their ally. It's probably only one of the many reasons as to why they lost the war. I'm personally thankful that they did!

    Why do you think war erupted in the first place?

    Keep up the great mahi!

    Cheers,

    Jordan.

    ReplyDelete