Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Activity 1 - Week 3

“Out of the gate and off for a walk went Hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy…” to MC Donald's for a feed when he came pass a very strange dog, The dog was running and hiding behind the bushes."What are you doing hiding behind those bushes" I asked, He just looked at me scared and ran away, I thought "Well that was weird" until I heard a noise behind me.

I turned around and 2 massive dogs were there. One was a Bulldog, Second was a German Shepard. They were walking pass and saw me, The bulldogs name was Garry and the German Shepard's name was Johnson. They were dogs owned by the police force.

When they saw me I started running, then another bunch of dogs were there. I was scared of which way to go so I just ran forward into the bushes. He ran then he heard barking, he still kept running.

When he was far away from them he went to MC Donald's then all of a sudden he saw ....

(Cant think of anything

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jerome, awesome story! I liked how you described the kind of dogs he came across in the story. You're really good at adding different kinds of punctuation to your writing, well done.

    Did you used to read this story as a young kid?
    I did, it was a regular choice.

    What did he order from Mc Donalds? The Mclary Burger with cheese?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jerome,
    I love your story and it's a bit scary if I am putting my shoe into the dogs shoe and see if Ik was scared he was.
    Great Job.

    By Akesa

    ReplyDelete