Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Bonus Activity - Week 2


You run to the Doctor and ask him for help, but instead their was a black shadow standing in the doorway,so I ran off to the Captain "Captain you've gotta help me" I said, he wasn't there. I was so confused I just ran and hid.

Then all of a sudden as I start to run I can hear more bangs coming in my direction,so I started to sprint to another room around the ship,I thought to myself "None of the people are here except for the patients waiting in the doctor's room for some reason, How come they didn't run out when I went to ask the doctor for help?". Right at that moment I heard bangs louder than a gun.

So I just stood outside on the ship with a shotgun in my hand, I heard the bangs coming from every direction so I just shot everywhere "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!!!!!?" I yelled, Then I heard it coming to me so when I shot the light made it better to see who it was so I just used my flashlight, then I saw him jump that was my opportunity to shoot him so I yelled "I'VE GOT YOU KNOW" then I shot him dead.

After that I went to him I was so shocked with what I saw, I saw the ......

Next time


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jerome, awesome story! I like how you left it hanging at the end, I really wanted to know what you saw but you didn't tell me. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

    You've done a great job writing the end to this story. I like the descriptions you've used and also your punctuation is very accurate.

    It is scary how a medical ship was bombed, when all the nurses and doctors are trying to do is help people. It's not like they're the ones trying to fight the enemy.

    Have you seen many action movies like this?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete