Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey: Day 3 Activity 3

Different ways I could help my friend play for a basketball team:

1.I could teach him and help him with his shooting/skills.

2.I could search for basketball teams around the area and try to sign him up.

3.I could help him with his fitness, to try and help him keep up during a game.

4.Teach him how to play, so if I sign him up the coaches will see he knows what to do.

5.Give him some game plays/tips.

6.Practise with him, so he can get use to playing.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jerome,

    You sound like very supportive friend to have! I think practising with him would be a great way to help him improve his basketball skills. I’m sure many of the professional basketball players spent hours when they were younger shooting hoops with their friends. Do you play any sports? I play indoor netball and I’m hoping to start playing hockey again.

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete