Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey:Week 2 - Day 2 Activity 2

3 Things I have learned:

1. I have learned that, Climate change is one of biggest problems the world is facing.

2. I have learned that in Australia, education is immensely important.

3. I have learned that some students from different cities are contributing to this, to help the environment ( it would help the Earth in the future) .

Something I am doing at home to help:

- At home, I am helping the environment by picking up rubbish/little bits of plastic or anything else that harms the environment.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jerome! How are you doing today? Olive and the sunshine here!

    Thank you for your blog post! I just wanted to let you know I'v been super impressed with your blog posts so far! I really appreciate all the detail and thought you've put into your writing, it makes everything really enjoyable to read.

    Climate change is a very big problem in the world right now. There a lot of different opinions out there. I personally try to be sustainable regardless. I currently have a keep cup that I try bring if I have coffee and metal straws for drinking cold drinks outside. I want to try use beeswax wrapping more, and using more environmentally friendly rubbish solutions, such as worm farms, or compost bins! My boyfriends' family are great at being sustainable. I often look to them as role models for being sustainable.

    Ka pai for all your effort!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete