Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey: Week 3 - Day 1 Activity 1

Four Websites that help me with my learning:

1. Gmail, my gmail helps me with my learning because if I cannot find my work, I could ask my teacher to send it to me.

2. Google Drive, my google drive helps me with my learning because I find it easier and faster to finish/complete my work/task.

3. Class site, my class site helps me with my learning because it has all the links that I need to find my work, it is also easy to use.

4. Blog, my blog helps me with my learning because I can post my learning onto it, and people can help me by commenting and checking it.

These are four things that help me with my learning.

1 comment:

  1. Which of the digital platforms helps you most with your learning Jerome and why? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete