Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey: Week 2 - Day 3 Activity 2

The story that I am going to write is going to be about me watching a Dragon Ball Super and Naruto crossover ( Cause I like watching Anime).

When I woke up, I was very excited to hear that a new series of anime was coming out, so I checked to see what it was. I froze in awe, overwhelmed with excitement about this great news that Dragon Ball Super and Naruto were having a series together. But the worse part was, that I had to wait 1 month for it to release in my country.

(1 Month Later), It has been 1 months and the series has finally been released and I'm watching it in my room, in the beginning episode, Naruto and Sasuke are just chilling and then all of a sudden they are sent/taken to Dragon ball supers Earth.

They are then met with two people who happen to be Goku and Vegeta, but Naruto and Sasuke thought they were evil so they attacked. But Goku, who had just mastered Ultra instinct doged everything, as well as Vegeta. Then they all powered up and battled, but when that happend, at that exact moment my internet turned off.

(This story was made up, it's not real)
Image result for ultra instinct goku \Related image


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jerome, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared...do you want to be a writer when you are older? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Collins,
      Instead of being a writer, my dream jobs are Art/Drawing or to be a Basketball player. But, thank you for commenting on my post.

      Jerome

      Delete