Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey:Week 2 - Day 1 Activity 1

My top 5 favourite things to do:
1.Play Basketball
My favourite thing to do is to play basketball, I like playing basketball because I find it fun to play and also I get to play with my family. It helps build up my skills to become a better player.

2.Draw/Art
My second favourite thing to do is to draw, I find drawing/art a fun thing to do because when you make a successful piece of art it looks very good and cool. I'm always practising my drawing. 

3.Sleep
My third favourite thing to do is to sleep, sleeping is good for your body, it helps you to grow which helps me to play basketball and it gives you good dreams.

4.Play Fortnite
My fourth favourite thing to do is to play Fortnite, fortnite is good at killing boredom. I think fortnite is fun because you can play with your friends and with random people/you can make new friends.

5.Listen to Music/Chill
My fifth favourite thing to do is to listen to music and chill, on some hot days when it's hot and I'm finished cleaning, I just grab the speaker and sit outside listening to music.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jerome! Olive and the sunshine here! I hope you're having a fantastic morning!

    Thank you for your blog post! I really enjoyed reading about the three-no FIVE things you love to do. Ka pai for going above and beyond! I think you've also done a fantastic job at explaining all your activities. I really appreciate the effort you've put into this post! Well done.

    Basketball is one of my favourite sports ever. I really enjoy being active and think team sports are super fun to play, especially with other people! I especially love art as well! Right now I'm really into painting, especially on jeans! I think different textures can really challenge you as an artist! People can also wear your art - which I think is the coolest thing. Art is meant to (largely), I feel be seen, used and enjoyed. What do you think about art? Shoudl it be public, or private?

    Keep up the great work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete