Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 1 - Activity 2

5 Reasons

1.Glen Innes is a special place because I like all the food that they sell, it is very delicious. Their food places are okay like MC Donald,KFC,My Bakery,Takeaways shops,Dairy's, and Pizza hut.

2.Glen Innes is a special place because of what the community does for us, they have like days with special occasions. Like a day for the event.

3.Glen Innes is a special place because everyone there knows each other, so we are not unknown. Everybody might know you but some people might not.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jerome,
    I really like you reasons, I like all the reasons that you have wrote about Glen Innes. I like the third reasons because, how people knows each other.

    Keep up the great work
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Orana Jerome

    I’m Izzy and I am one of the Summer Learning Journey team that gets to read your posts over the holidays.

    I absolutely love the reasons that you have given for why you like living in Glen Innes. How does all that delicious food smell when you walk down the street?

    I also live in a community that has a lot of celebrations for special occasions. It’s nice to be a part of a place where everyone's culture is celebrated. What is your favourite celebration that you have attended in Glen Innes?

    It is also really nice living in such a close community. It is so nice to be a part of a community where you are valued and safe. I always make sure to say hi to my neighbours when I see them. How do you keep in touch with the members of your community?

    Thanks for letting me read your blog!
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete