Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 5 Activity 2

Dear Mum,
I have just came back from the trip to Tundra and it has been a very good experience there, the temperatures was freezing cold. It was so cold we had to wear about 2 shirts and like a jumper and a jacket with 2 shorts and a long pants.

Our Class has been going for walks to warm us up early in the morning and making us warm refreshments(Hot Chocolate,Tea,Coffee), we had also experienced the first time on ice and walking on it. It was the best time there and we had so much fun, we wish we could go back and visit.

Jerome

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jerome!

    Great story about your trip to a tundra!

    I like how detailed you were in describing the cold weather and your experiences!
    I don't know how I would survive being in a tundra... I am a big baby when it comes to the cold and I don't know if I own enough layers to be somewhere that cold :)
    Do you like the cold weather or prefer the summer?
    I think it is lucky you had so many hot drinks to drink to make sure you were keeping warm :)

    Did you manage to see much anture and wilflife while you were there?
    I am sure there would be lots of different animals to spot around :)

    Great work here Jerome, this was an awesome letter :)

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete