Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 - Day 3 - Activity 2

3 Good things
1. Being a DOC is good because you get to live with animals .
2. Being a DOC is good because you can stay with the animals and learning about them.
3. Being a DOC is good because you are protecting animals/wildlife from being in danger.

3 Bad things
1. Being a DOC is a bad idea because the animals could turn on you.
2. Being a DOC is a bad idea because the animals could attack you at any time.
3. Being a DOC is a bad idea because you don't know if you are going to be safe or not.

I wouldn't become a DOC because I am not a good person with animals, also I sometimes do not trust them a certain times like if they're angry they could come and attack me. So I might grab a stick or something and whack them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jerome!

    My name is Ellee I am another commentor on the Summer Learning Journey team!
    I hope you have had an awesome school holidays? :)

    These are some great pro's and con's to being a DOC worker, awesome thinking.

    I like that you are aware about what you would and wouldn't want to do - I think it is also important to be wary around animals, you are right sometimes it can be dangerous!
    I am glad that you have shared an honest opinion, good on you - It is great that you know yourself and what you do/don't like - Is there a job you think you will do when you grow up?

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete