Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 5 Activity 3

New Zealand will be sinking into the ocean next week so I am writing a letter to tell you, 2018 in New Zealand has been a awesome time. I have visited many places like Auckland and Places in Tamaki(G.i Panmure, Sylvia Park).

My favorite things about Auckland or New Zealand is that food restaurants (Not fancy ones) and shops, some of them were like MC Donald's,KFC,Burger King and Fish and Chip shops. The best ones were like dairy's.

I will miss living in New Zealand or staying in Auckland. I wish that it wouldn't have sunken to the ocean, this is the last week I will be in New Zealand.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jerome ,
    I really like your description on New Zealand ,
    I also agree that about the fast food restaurants ,

    Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jerome!

    Very good description about Auckland! I'm catching up on your blog and enjoying reading through all of it.

    I'm interested in the dairies. What makes you like them the most? I like them too as you can get most things there.

    Hopefully in the future we won't have any sinking issues in New Zealand!

    Have a very merry Christmas
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete