Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 - Day 4 - Activity 2

All I know is to make Noodles you have to make like a dough and roll it flat. Then you cut them into strings then get your noodle soup then there is your noodles.

For the dough you need - Flour,Salt,Eggs,Water and Vegetable Oil.
Mix it then you can also start kneading it.
When you are finished you roll it out with a rolling pin.
then I think you pull it out like a string then just start stretching it and folding it.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jerome,

    I'm very impressed with the blogging and activities you have completed so far!
    I am interested in this activity, because I did not know how to make noodles. It seems like it should be easy but I am sure that it isn't. Have all the noodles you have made turned out okay? How thick do you like to cut them?
    My favourite kind of noodle is ramen, which is found in Japan. I love it.

    Keep up the great work with your blogging.
    Talk to you later,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete