Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey: Day 3 Activity 1

If I was a superhero, the 3 powers I would have are:

1.To teleport anywhere
If I could teleport anywhere, I would travel to different places that I haven't seen. I could travel freely and it will be a very quick way of transport.

2.To become invisible
If I could turn invisible any time, I would steal some things that I would've wanted. Like if there was a game I wanted, I would've turned invisible so I could take it.

3.To slow/stop time.
If I could stop time, I would come out of school and just do whatever I want.

2 comments:

  1. Good evening Jerome,
    Great to see you posting! The three superpowers you have chose are great! If I had to choose I would choose super speed, teleportation and time travel.

    If you would stop time what would you do?
    Which place would you want to teleport to the most?

    Besides that your doing great!

    Good night!

    Nga Mihi
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jerome, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about choosing your super powers... sometimes being a hero can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the task! What would your superhero name be? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete