Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey:Week 2 - Day 1 Activity 3

Dear Jacinda Adrern,
My issue is about some people/students not getting sleep. Some students are very tired when they arrive at school. What I am asking/suggesting is to make the time we spend at school a little shorter, like to start school an hour after our normal time(for my school 9:55). If this happens some students will be fully energised to come to school and they will have enough energy to last them throughout the whole day. This will prevent students from coming school late and also disliking school. Thank you.

Jerome

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jerome

    Well done for making such a great start to this years' SLJ programme, "Changemakers: People who have changed the world" - thanks for taking the time to write to our Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern.

    I really like your persuasive letter to Jacinda, but more than this I appreciate that you're writing about something of great importance! Do you think that kids starting later at school will solve the problem of sleepy kids? I know that the reason for some tiredness with kids is a result of them staying up late on their devices. I used to stay up late playing PS2 or games on the computer and often the next day I would be so sleepy at school. What do you think?

    Ngā mihi,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete