Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey: Day 5 Activity 1

3 Things that I treasure:

1.I treasure my family because they are the people who help me and encourage me to do better, they take care of me, protect me and they keep me safe. My family helps me with my health and education. I love my family very much.

2.I treasure my house because some people don't have houses and have to live on the street, so I am very lucky to have a house and shelter. Like my family, it provides me with what I need(shelter).

3.I treasure my friends because they are very important, they make you happy and make you laugh. The have your back whenever you need them, they care about you and are very nice to have around.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jerome! Olive here - I'm a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey! How are you doing today? I had a fantastic weekend up in Whangarei Heads with family friends. It was honestly the nicest time! I hope you had a fantastic weekend as well!

    Thank you for your blog post! I think you've chosen some very lovely things to treasure. Honestly, if you have your friends, family and a good home, you've got something to treasure. Remembering that other people aren't always as lucky is very important because it makes us appreciate a what we do have. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness in this blog post. Ka pai on all your effort!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete