Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

S.L.J D.5 Bonus Activity

I looked around the room.Nothing seemed usual but then I heard something below like a fragile vase broke and it was loud like a speaker turned it's volume all the way up and I was scared because knowone was home "WHAT WAS THAT!".Then I ran in the kitchen there was nothing but glass and I was like speechless because I just saw lots of glass broken and I was like who did this.I just forgot I have a camera in there and all over the house so I went to the computer and saw what pushed it when I saw it nothing went down all I saw was a dash and it showed that when it went outside it left a claw mark and when I went to go check I said"NO WAY" and I was so speechless I hardly moved because the mark was not there so I was shocked and I fated and When I woke up I was in Hospital and when I sat up I saw scratches on my arm and the doctor said "Oh you're awake,So do you know what happened to you" he said.

To be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment